6 de junio de 2014

Broccoli with Semame




I know, three post in less than two weeks, I don't know what happens with me... But the other day I made this and I need to share it with you.
I want to try make new recipes more "complicated", but I always end cooking simple things, not because it's easyer just because are delicious.

Lo sé, tres actualizaciones casi seguidas no sé que me pasa... Pero es que el otro día me hice este plato y no podía no compartirlo con vosotros.
Quiero probar a hacer nuevas recetas algo más "complicadas", pero al final siempre me voy a cosas sencillas, no porque sean fáciles si no porque están riquísimas.





One of all my favourite veggies is broccoli, or how I called it when I was younger, "tree". A veggie which you could cook it with whatever you want.

Una de las verduras que más me han gustado de siempre ha sido el brócoli, o como de pequeña lo llamaba, "arbolitos". Una verdura que puedes combinar con mil y un ingredientes.

______________________________________________________


  • 2 tsps vegetable oil / aceite vegetal
  • 2 buds of broccoli / cogollos de brócoli 
  • 2 tsps soy sauce / zumo de limón
  • 1 tbsp cornflour / maicena
  • 1 tsp sugar / azúcar
  • 1 tbsp ginger / extracto de vainilla
  • 1 garlic clove / diente de ajo
  • red pepper, chili / pimiento rojo, chile
  • 1 tbsp sesame seeds / semillas de sésamo



Mix together the pectin and 1 cup of sugar. Combine it with raspberries and plum and bring to a rolling boil over medium heat. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil once again, stirring every minute or so and crushing the fruits with the end of a wooden spoon.
Continue to cook the jam for 8min, or until the mixture has thickened. Pour the jam into jars, secure the lids as tightly as you can, and fully submerge the jar in a boiling water bath for 10min. Remove from the water and allow the jars to cool before handling. Processed correctly, jam kept in a canning jar with an unbroken seal should be good up to a year.

En un wok calienta el aceite hasta que casi humee. Saltea el brócoli 4-5min y baja el fuego a temperatura media.
En un cuenco, mezcla la salsa de soja con la maicena, el azúcar, el jengibre, el ajo y el pimiento o chile. Incorpóralo todo al brócoli y saltéalo 2-3min, hasta que la salsa se haya espesado un poco.
Pásalo a una fuente y échale por encima el sésamo.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario